Supplier Inventory Import UBLby Akretion https://github.com/oca/edi , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/oca/edi
Warehouse Management (stock)
Supplier Inventory Import UBL
This module import in Odoo, Supplier Stock informations in dedicate places to mainly avoid sold out
These stock informations comes from UBL InventoryReport-2.1
A report on the quantities of each item that are, or will be, in stock. This document is sent by a Buyer (for example a retailer) to a Seller (for example a producer).
for details see http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/os-UBL-2.2/mod/summary/reports/UBL-InventoryReport-2.2.html
This is an alpha version, the data model and design can change at any time without warning. Only for development or testing purpose, do not use in production. More details on development status
Table of contents
- You must set concerned suppliers on each product screen in procurement tab.
- Ensure your Internal References are unique by company: you may install product_code_unique OCA for this purpose (product-attribute repository)
To synchronise with barcode you need to fill StandardItemIdentification attributes of your xml file with ean13
To automate file import, check code in unit tests as example.
Here is the wizard to import your UBL Inventory Report
Supplier stock level and date complete vendors informations
Report on updated data when wizard is closed
Missing data or false data are set on supplier
Supplier stock on quants
Supplier stock on product: from the last imported file
This module match products between UBL file and ERP on product screen with these fields:
- Supplier Product Code in supplier/procurement page
- Internal Reference
- in multicompany environment, we could use InventoryReportingParty to guess in which company import data. In this case this xml element should match with the partner linked on company.
- according used keys and their cardinalities many different use cases can be discovered. A subset of these cases are managed. Check unit tests to discover which are. You can add more flows with matching tests.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
The development of this module has been financially supported by:
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/edi project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.