This module allows to prepopulate the user database with all entries in the LDAP database.
In order to schedule the population of the user database on a regular basis, create a new scheduled action with the following properties:
- Object: res.company.ldap
- Function: action_populate
- Arguments: [res.company.ldap.id]
Substitute res.company.ldap.id with the actual id of the res.company.ldap object you want to query.
To use this module, you need to:
- go to your company settings
- open your LDAP configuration
- click the button Populate
For further information, please visit:
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.