1. Main features
- Sending email from odoo
- Receiving email from odoo
- Composing email from odoo
- Choosing template when composing email
2. Why choose this?
- Quickly compose email by using template
- Don't need to setup any email client on computer
- Can access it from any where
For any feedback, please send email to email@example.com or website www.vieterp.net
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
Could be a great solution but...
... but besides the IMAP problem (seems not to be solved), no messages are showen in the inbox (like in the screenshots above)... Fetched email are only visible in Odoo's "Default" inbox (Communication menu)... Any solution on the road? It would be great!