Warehouse Interim Receiptby Vauxoo http://www.vauxoo.com/
Purchase Management (purchase)
• Warehouse Management (stock)
|Also available in version||v 8.0|
Warehouse Interim Receipt
This module add an internal warehouse number of receipt to the stock move to control the internal inventory.
To install this module, you need to:
Not special pre-installation is required, just install as a regular odoo
- Download this module from Vauxoo/addons-vauxoo
- Add the repository folder into your odoo addons-path.
Settings > Module listsearch for the current name and click in
To configure this module, you need to:
- There is not special configuration for this module.
Warehouse Receipt Model
Add a new module named
that holds the information about
warehouse interim receipt number. This number is related to the stock move.
Warehouse Receiptfield can be edit in the stock move form view in the
Warehouse Receiptfield is also shown in the stock move list view.
You can filter the stock moves list searching or grouping by
Pickingform view that list the move lines also show the
Warehouse Receiptper move.
Add a wizard named
Modify Warehouse Receipt Numbersvisible from the picking form view that let to replace multiple warehouse receipt numbers for move lines of the same picking.
Warehouse Receipt Input
Add new wizard that print a report, given a list of purchase order will show
the user the move lines associated to that purchase order group by purchase
order and warehouse receipt number. You can access to the functionality by
Reporting > Warehouse > Warehouse Receipt Input
At the wizard you can introduce the Bill of Lading (BOL) Number this is optional, required add one or more purchase order that you want to show in the report. Then you need to add the report name and if you want or not to save the query by generating a search filter that with hold the same query name.
The result is a tree view showing the stock moves of the selected purchase orders. This view group the moves by purchase order and then by warehouse receipt number.
Known issues / Roadmap
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues . In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here
This module add a
purchase_order_idfield to the
stock.move. This could be a generic functionality need to be consider to be add in a new generic module.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.