This module extends the functionality of List View to support display the sequence in all the List view.
To install this module, you need to:
- have basic modules installed (web)
- A new column is created in the ListView.
- It displays the index of each row.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
- Siyuan Gu: firstname.lastname@example.org
This module is maintained by Elico Corporation.
Elico Corp is an innovative actor in China, Hong-Kong and Singapore servicing well known international companies and as well as local mid-sized businesses. Since 2010, our seasoned Sino-European consultants have been providing full range Odoo services:
- Business consultancy for Gap analysis, BPM, operational work-flows review.
- Ready-to-use ERP packages aimed at starting businesses.
- Odoo implementation for manufacturing, international trading, service industry and e-commerce.
- Connectors and integration with 3rd party software (Magento, Taobao, Coswin, Joomla, Prestashop, Tradevine etc...).
- Odoo Support services such as developments, training, maintenance and hosting.
Our headquarters are located in Shanghai with branch in Singapore servicing customers from all over Asia Pacific.
Contact information: Sales
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.