Web Show Advanced Search by default on list view
This module always shows the advanced search by default on list view.
To install this module, you need to:
- Go to Settings / Local Modules
- Search by module name "Web Show Advanced Search by default on list view" or by module technical name "web_listview_show_advanced_search"
- Click install button
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
- Jacques-Etienne Baudoux <firstname.lastname@example.org> (BCIM sprl)
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.