Show images in tree viewsby Therp BV https://github.com/OCA/Web , MONK Software https://github.com/OCA/Web , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/Web , Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. https://github.com/OCA/Web
|Also available in version||v 9.0 v 11.0|
Display images and icons in tree view
This module defines a tree image widget, to be used with either binary fields or (function) fields of type character. Use widget='image' in your view definition. Optionally, set a height attribute. Default height is 16px.
If you use the widget with a character field, the content of the field can be any of the following:
- The absolute or relative location of an image. For example, "/<module>/static/src/img/youricon.png"
- A standard icon from the web distribution, without path or extension, For example, 'gtk-open'
- A dynamic image in a data url base 64 format. Prefix with 'data:image/png;base64,'
This module defines a new widget type for tree views columns.
Set the attribute widget=image in a field tag in a tree view. You can also set height=<height> to set the height the image will have. Note that this just sets the image height attribute, if you want to make the server return a resized image, maybe to reduce the size of the transferred file or to have uniform images, use the resize="<width>,<height>" attribute.
You can set display=icon in order to get a clickable picture icon that will open a full screen preview of the image. Set display=thumbnail to get a clickable thumbnail.
- Stefan Rijnhart
- Leonardo Donelli <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
What I've looked for
Worked as charm. Btw, in "Set the attribute widget=image in a field tag in a tree view" needs widget='image', I think.
Nice module, thanks