This module allows to simply configure your odoo website for using Piwik.
To configure this module, you need to:
- go to Settings/Configuration/Website Settings
- fill in Piwik website ID and Piwik host
- Take care that you fill in the correct value for Piwik host, it should be so that http[s]://[Piwik host]/piwik.php resolves to your copy of piwik.php
- Holger Brunn <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.