Website Snippet Country Dropdown Codeby Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/website , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/website
Website Builder (website)
|Also available in version||v 15.0 v 9.0 v 14.0 v 10.0 v 13.0|
Snippet's dropdown country code
This module adds a snippet with a dropdown and an input text field, is a base for be inherited by others modules into an HTML form.
This can be inserted into form elements.
To extend this template you need to inherit country_dropdown template and to add you personal code.
The template have three input text:
- no_country_field: Field without code country.
- country_code_field: Field with only country code (read only)
- complete_field: Field with the previous two joined (hidden)
The name of the complete field is customizable when user insert the snippet into a form element with the website editor.
You can call the reusable Qweb template called website_snippet_country_dropdown.country_dropdown in your views to add a sensible country-combined field, ideal for VATs.
The default country will be the first match among:
- Extract it from the default_country variable.
- Extract it from the first 2 letters of the default_value variable.
- The current user's country.
- The current website's company's country.
- The first country in the list.
You can view an example in https://github.com/OCA/e-commerce/tree/8.0/website_sale_checkout_country_vat.
Known issues / Roadmap
- Add tests.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Sergio Teruel <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.