Account Payment Partnerby Akretion https://github.com/OCA/bank-payment , Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/bank-payment , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/bank-payment
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 11.0 v 14.0 v 8.0 v 7.0 v 10.0 v 13.0|
Account Payment Partner
This module adds severals fields :
- the Supplier Payment Mode and Customer Payment Mode on Partners,
- the Payment Mode on Invoices.
On a Payment Order, in the wizard Select Invoices to Pay, the invoices will be filtered per Payment Mode.
This module depends on :
This module is part of the OCA/bank-payment suite.
There is nothing to configure.
You are able to add a payment mode directly on a partner. This payment mode is automatically associated to the invoice related to the partner. This default value could be change in a draft invoice. When you create an payment order, only invoices related to chosen payment mode are displayed. Invoices without any payment mode are displayed to.
Known issues / Roadmap
- No known issues.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.