Inactive Sessions Timeoutby ACSONE SA/NV https://github.com/OCA/server-auth , Dhinesh D https://github.com/OCA/server-auth , Jesse Morgan https://github.com/OCA/server-auth , LasLabs https://github.com/OCA/server-auth , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/server-auth
|Versions||16.0 15.0 13.0 11.0 10.0 9.0 12.0 14.0|
Inactive Sessions Timeout
This module was written to be able to kill(logout) all inactive sessions since a given delay. On each request the server checks if the session is yet valid regarding the expiration delay. If not a clean logout is operated.
Two system parameters are available:
- inactive_session_time_out_delay: validity of a session in seconds (default = 2 Hours)
- inactive_session_time_out_ignored_url: technical urls where the check does not occur
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.