Report to printerby Agile Business Group & Domsense https://github.com/OCA/report-print-send , Pegueroles SCP https://github.com/OCA/report-print-send , NaN https://github.com/OCA/report-print-send , LasLabs https://github.com/OCA/report-print-send , Camptocamp https://github.com/OCA/report-print-send , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/report-print-send , Open for Small Business Ltd https://github.com/OCA/report-print-send
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 8.0 v 14.0 v 11.0 v 10.0 v 12.0|
Report To Printer
This module allows users to send reports to a printer attached to the server.
It adds an optional behaviour on reports to send it directly to a printer.
- Send to Client is the default behaviour providing you a downloadable PDF
- Send to Printer prints the report on selected printer
Report behaviour is defined by settings.
Settings can be configured:
- per user
- per report
- per user and report
- Install PyCups - https://pypi.python.org/pypi/pycups
After installing enable the "Printing / Print User" option under access rights to give users the ability to view the print menu.
To show all available printers for your server, use the Settings/Configuration/Printing/Update Printers from CUPS wizard.
Then go to the user profile and set the users printing action and default printer.
The notification when a report is sent to a printer will not be displayed for the deprecated report types (RML, Webkit, ...).
Known issues / Roadmap
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Ferran Pegueroles <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Albert Cervera i Areny <email@example.com>
- Davide Corio <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Lorenzo Battistini <email@example.com>
- Yannick Vaucher <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Lionel Sausin <email@example.com>
- Guewen Baconnier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Dave Lasley <email@example.com>
- Sylvain Garancher <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.