Website Cash on Deliveryby BrowseInfo
Website Cash On Delivery/COD Payment Method in Odoo
This Odoo apps allows Cash On Delivery payment method Option in Website Transaction. If you are using Odoo website/ecommerce and online store and want provide COD(cash on delivery) payment option to your customer as payment method then this will be the good module for use. By using this Odoo app webshop customers or visitors can buy products with cash on delivery method method.This payment method comes as separate payment acquirer on Odoo back-end where you can set different rules for this payment method like set minimum and maximum order amount, delivery charges on COD method, allow this payment for specific location using zip code, minimum and maximum product amount, extra fee. Everything is Configurable from the back-end with Cash on Delivery payment acquirer as add different payment COD rules, Different COD policy , Delivery messages,Delivery Dates configuration etc.
COD Payment MethodCOD Payment method is available for website order payment.
Administrator Set RuleAdministrator can set rule for COD and also define for which products not to allow COD.
Set Minimum & Maximum PriceSet Minimum & Maximum Price limit for COD in COD Rule.
Allow Enable/Disable DaysAllow Enable/disable expected Delivery days for COD on Website.
Configure States and Zip CodeConfigure States and Zip Code for COD Availability.
COD Payment CollectionCOD Payment Collection form and Payment Collection Report.
Website COD Configuration
- Product Configuration :
- You can define for which products COD is not available.
- COD Availability Alert :
- You can set COD available message as per your requirement.
- Display Expected Delivery Date :
- Enable/disable Expected delivery days.
- Expected Delivery Interval :
- You can also set delivery days within which order will be delivered.
- COD Policy :
- You can set COD policy as per your requirement.
- COD Unavailable Message :
- Set message for which products COD is not available.
- COD Unavailable Message Payment Screen:
- Set Alert from Configuration in payment screen if the cart contains any product which is not qualified for COD
- COD Minimum and Maximum Price Limit:
- Set the Minimum and Maximum Price limit for the Products COD will be Applicable
- COD Payment Collection and Payment Collection Report:
- Track Cash on Delivery Payment Details in COD Payment Collection form for a particular Sale Order, Generate PDF Report.
- Allow State and Zip Code:
- Allow State and Zip Code for COD Availability from Configuration.
Configure Multi Companies
Configure Payment Acquirers
Delivery Charge & Create COD Default Rule Configuration
Add Extra Delivery Charge in COD Payment Acquirer form, also create COD default rule configuration
Configure Cash on Delivery Payment Method
Configure State Zip Code.
Configure Cash Payment Journal
Validate Min/Max Product Price
For Those Product Price is not between COD Minimum and Maximum Price range, COD will not be Available for the products.
COD is not Available
For which products COD is not available, display message that COD is not available for this product on product page.
For which products COD is available, Available message, COD policy and Expected Delivery days is displayed on product page.
Make Payment using COD
You can see Cash On Delivery Option in Payment page.
You can select Cash on Delivery option then confirm Pay Now.
Payment Successful with COD
After Select 'COD' as Payment Method, Extra Fees will be added to the Orders as a Service Product.
Back-End, Sale Order
In the Back-end, sale order is created with COD payment acquirer. Extra Delivery Fees will be added to Order Line
COD Transaction will be created as per selected sales order,customer,amount.
State/Zip Code/Order amount Validation
If you configure zip code and States , but this zip code or the allowed States is not matched with billing and shipping address zip code or State, or the order amount is not between the configured range, then arise warning.
You will get 90 Days free support incase any bugs or issue (Except data recovery).
At BrowseInfo we offer end to end solution for Odoo services. Which includes analysis & consultation on the workflows and integration part. Please note that You're not allowed to distribute this module after purchase! Incase of any question regarding this module feel free to email us on email@example.com or raise a ticket on support.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.