Password Validationby Bista Solutions Pvt. Ltd. http://www.bistasolutions.com
|Also available in version||v 9.0|
Allow Strong Password
Make your application more secure
Any system having a user login and password must have some methods to validate the authentication and accordingly grant access. Alternately it is very important to have a strong password in place to make this authentication secure. The use of strong passwords can many a times avoid or even prevent the attack on the system and thus ensure security of sensitive data. The Password Validation Module helps odoo systems to allow strong passwords for all their users
- It won't allow weak password.
- The module imposes certain common validation rules to ensure strength of the password.Here a set of rules that the user has to adhere to:
- The password must be a combinations of minimum 8 characters.
- Password must have at least one digit, one Uppercase and one Lowercase character
- Also password must have a one special character. Supported special characters are : !@#$%&*,.^_`~
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.