Engineering Change Order (ECO) for BOMby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
• Inventory Management (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 9.0 v 12.0 v 11.0|
Bill of Material (BOM)
Engineering Change Order (ECO)
An engineering change order (ECO) is a documentation packet that outlines the proposed change of Bill of material for product / items.
- This app allow you to create Engineering Change Order (ECO) of Bill of Material.
- Bill of Material will be maintain using version information
- Workflow of full approval process and activation of new version of BOM.
- PDF report of Engineering Change Order (ECO) of Bill of Material.
- On activation OLD BOM will be inactive and new version BOM will be activated.
- For more details please watch below screenshots and video
- Engineering Change Orders
- Bom Change Orders
Workflow of ECO
- New ==> Process ==> Validate ==> Activated BOM
Create Engineering Change Order (ECO) on Bill of Material Form by Manufacturing Manager
Created Engineering Change Order (ECO) of Bill of Material
Processed Engineering Change Order (ECO) of Bill of Material
Validated Engineering Change Order (ECO) of Bill of Material
Archived Stage of New Bill of Material with Before Activation
Now Engineering Change Order (ECO) of Bill of Material Activated Stage
Now OLD/Original Bill of Material Archived Stage
New Bill of Material Activated with New Version
Engineering Change Order (ECO) of Bill of Material PDF Report
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.