Contract Mandateby Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/contract , Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/contract
|Also available in version||v 12.0|
This module allows to set a mandate mode on contract for creating the invoices with this mandate.
Your user should be a Sales Manager or Accountant.
- Go to Sales > Sales > Contracts.
- Create one.
- Select a partner to which invoice.
- Select a mandate.
- Click on Generate recurring invoices automatically checkbox.
- Add a product to invoice.
- If you create an invoice, new invoice will have the selected mandate.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Carlos Dauden <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.