Delivery Carrier DPD (fr)by Akretion http://www.akretion.com/ , Odoo Community Association (OCA) http://www.akretion.com/
Sales Management (sale)
• Invoicing (account)
• Inventory Management (stock)
Delivery Roulier DPD
Send and track parcels with DPD France.
Products available: 'Classic', 'Predict', and 'Relais'. (previously known as Ici Relais and Exapaq).
To install this module, you need to:
Install Roulier library like
$ pip install roulier
$ pip install cerberus
Go to Settings > Keychain to configure your account. Note: if it's your first account with keychain, you have to generate a key. See keychain's documentation.
Make sure your users have the "Manage Packages" rights.
From a draft outgoing picking, choose one of the DPD delivery methods. After the transfert, click on "Generate Shipping Label" button. The labels are attached on the picking.
Known issues / Roadmap
- Only DPD France is supported.
- Packages are sent one by one (no grouping by pickings)
- Returns are not supported
- Configuration through keychain can be more user friendly with 'keychain backends'.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Raphaël REVERDY <email@example.com> https://akretion.com
- Eric Bouhana <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
The development of this module has been financially supported by:
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.