Document Management - Wiki - Proceduresby Savoir-faire Linux https://github.com/OCA/management-system , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/management-system
|Lines of code||1791|
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 10.0 v 8.0 v 13.0 v 12.0 v 7.0|
This module provides a Procedure Template.
No installation steps required.
To configure your template of procedures, you need to:
- go to Management Systems > Configuration > Categories
- select the Procedure category
- customize the template
To enter your procedures, you need to:
- go to Management Systems > Documentation > Procedures
- click on create and select the 'Procedure' category
- add your content using the provided template
Known issues / Roadmap
- Report any issue or ideas to https://github.com/OCA/management-system/issues
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
- Module updated to comply with OCA guidelines
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.