Send notice on fetchmail errorsby Agile Business Group https://github.com/OCA/server-tools , ForgeFlow https://github.com/OCA/server-tools , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/server-tools
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 12.0 v 10.0 v 13.0 v 11.0 v 8.0|
Send notice on fetchmail errors
If fetchmail is not able to correctly route an email, the email is "silently" lost (you get an error message in server log).
For example, if you configure odoo mail system to route received emails according to recipient address, it may happen users send emails to wrong email address.
This module extends the functionality of fetchmail to allow you to automatically send a notification email to sender, when odoo can't correctly process the received email.
To configure this module, you need to:
- Configure your fetchmail server setting 'Error notice template' = 'Fetchmail - error notice'.
- You can edit the 'Fetchmail - error notice' email template according to your needs.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.