HR Contract Referenceby Michael Telahun Makonnen https://github.com/OCA/hr , Fekete Mihai (Forest and Biomass Services Romania) https://github.com/OCA/hr , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/hr
Employee Directory (hr)
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 13.0 v 10.0 v 8.0 v 11.0|
HR Contract Reference
This module was written to extend the functionality of employees contracts to support sequence of contract reference which will be generated automatically from the sequence predefined.
To install this module, you need to:
- Clone the branch 9.0 of the repository https://github.com/OCA/hr
- Add the path to this repository in your configuration (addons-path)
- Update the module list
- Go to menu Apps
- Search For HR Contract Reference
- Install the module
If you want to modify the format of the sequence, go to Settings -> Technical -> Sequences & Identifiers -> Sequences and search for the "Contract Reference" sequence, where you modify its prefix and numbering formats.
When you will create a new employee contract, the field reference will be assigned automatically with the next number of the predefined sequence.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.