Employee Ideasby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
Employee Directory (hr)
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 16.0 v 14.0 v 15.0 v 10.0|
Employee Ideas (Human Resource)
This module allow employees in the company to raise and create ideas and after approval of ideas other employees in departments can vote for that idea.
- Ideas/Configurations/Idea Types
- Ideas/Employee Ideas
- Ideas/Employee Ideas/Ideas
Idea Request Form
- Employee can create and post the idea for approval.
Idea Type Settings
- HR Manager can create different idea types which employee can select and create ideas under that.
HR Manager can Approve / Reject Ideas
- HR Manager can see all ideas by employees and he/she can decide idea can be approve/reject. Once getting approval from HR Manager, Employees can now give votes to this idea.
- On approval of hr manager email will be broadcast to all users of system.
Employees can Give Votes using Button on Idea
- Department allowed to give vote can give vote. Please note that department configuration is available on Idea type settings.
Clicking on Give Vote Button Open Wizard
Print Idea PDF Report
If you need any help or want more additional features,
you may contact us through:
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module