Equipment Request & IT Operationsby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
Expense Tracker (hr_expense)
• Inventory Management (stock)
• Accounting and Finance (account_accountant)
• Invoicing (account)
• Employee Directory (hr)
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 13.0 v 15.0 v 12.0 v 11.0 v 10.0|
Equipment Request & IT Operations
This module allow employees to send requests to HR department for equipments type of hardware and software.
* Allow employee to request for hardware/software resource to HR department.
* Allow employee to request for damage hardware and expense integrated with HR expenses.
* Integrated with Warehouse.
* Print PDF report of Equipments.
* HR can generate expense for damages.
* Stock user can generate internal transfer for equipment requess.
* Draft->Waiting for Approval->Approved by Department->Approved by HR->Equipment Assigned->Refused->Rejected
- Equipments/Equipments/My Equipment Requests
- Equipments/Equipments/Department Equipment Requests to Approve
- Equipments/Equipments/HR Equipment Requests to Approve
- Equipments/Equipments/Stock Equipment Requests to Approve
Equipment Requests - Menu For Admin
Equipment Requests - Menu For Employee
Equipment Damage Requests - Waiting For Approval Of Department
Generate Expense Button - Visible On Damage Request (Only For HR Officer)
List of Generated Expenses
Approved By HR Department
Create internal transfer button for stock/warehouse user which will create internal picking.
View Internal Transfer
Internal Transfer Form
Department Manager Configuration
Print PDF Report
If you need any help or want more additional features,
you may contact us through:
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.