French NAF partner categories and APE codeby Numérigraphe SARL , Odoo Community Association (OCA)
|Also available in version||v 10.0 v 8.0|
French NAF partner categories and APE code
This module imports the French official NAF nomenclature of partner activities as partner categories, as an extension to the NACE categories of the European Union.
It will also add a field to the partner form, to enter the partner's APE (official main activity of the company), picked among the NAF nomenclature.
Because the NAF is based on the NACE of the European Union, this module depends on the categories provided by the module l10n_eu_nace. To install this module, you may either:
- download it from the Odoo app store: https://www.odoo.com/apps?search=l10n_eu_nace
- OR download and install the code of the OCA project Community data files: https://github.com/OCA/community-data-files
Each NAF code is represented by a partner category. For convenience, the NAF can be entered either in the main partner "tag" fields, or in a dedicated field called "APE" on the partner form.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
- Lionel Sausin (Numérigraphe) <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.