XAF auditfile exportby Therp BV https://github.com/OCA/l10n-netherlands , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/l10n-netherlands
|Also available in version||v 10.0 v 13.0 v 11.0 v 12.0 v 8.0 v 14.0|
XAF auditfile export
This module allows you to export XAF audit files for the Dutch tax authorities (Belastingdienst).
The currently exported version is 3.2
The exporting feature is available to the users who have Accountant or Adviser rights for accounting.
To configure the default start and end dates of the actual fiscal year, go to accounting/settings and change the last date of the year you want to export. Then in the form of the audit file export, by default the end-date will be set accordingly and the start date will be 12 months before the end date. Be aware that in case the OCA module account_fiscal_year is installed, then the calculus of the fiscal year dates is overridden, taking by default the date range defined for the actual fiscal year (check Settings/Date Ranges).
This module works on huge amount of data, so there is a possibility to encounter out of memory exceptions. In this case. set the config parameter l10n_nl_xaf_auditfile_export.max_records to a value much lower than 10000.
To use this module, you need to:
- be sure that you have Accountant or Adviser rights for accounting
- go to Invoicing/Reports/Auditfile export
- create a new record, adjust values if the defaults are not appropriate
- click Generate auditfile
- click Download on the field Auditfile
For further information, please visit:
Known issues / Roadmap
- encrypted and compressed files would be nice
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.