Restrict automatic emails to partner
This module allows to configure the default value of the field "Opt-Out" while creating a new Partner. The configuration is per-company, allowing different settings in a multi-company environment.
In standard Odoo, that field is defined in the module mail and its default value is False.
As stated in the help comment for the field (Odoo code, module email_template): `
help="If opt-out is checked, this contact has refused to receive emails for mass mailing and marketing campaign. "
If "Opt-Out" is True, newly created partners by default will not receive marketing emails or other kind of automated emails.
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to the Company form and open the Settings tab;
- check the field 'Enable Opt-out by default'
- by default its value is True: new partners by default will not receive automatic emails
- set the value to False to allow new created partners to receive automatic emails by default
To use this module, you need to:
- Create a Partner
- check the Opt-out field in the Partner form
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.