Export BOM Structure to Excel .XLSXby ForgeFLow https://github.com/OCA/manufacture-reporting , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/manufacture-reporting
• Inventory Management (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
Base report xlsx (43 lines of code)
|Lines of code||129|
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 10.0 v 13.0 v 12.0|
Export BOM Structure to Excel
This module extends the functionality of the MRP capabilities of Odoo, and allow you to export the BOM structure to MS Excel .XLSX format.
No additional installation instructions are required.
This module does not require any additional configuration.
To use this module, you need to: Go to the Bill of Materials form or list views, press 'More > Export BOM Structure to Excel .XLSX'.
Known issues / Roadmap
No issues have been identified.
- Miquel Raich <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.