MRP MTO with Stockby John Walsh https://github.com/OCA/manufacture , Eficent https://github.com/OCA/manufacture , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/manufacture
|Odoo Apps Dependencies
• Discuss (mail)
• Inventory Management (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|10.0 9.0 11.0 12.0
MRP MTO with Stock
This module extends the functionality of Manufacturing to support the creation of procurements when there is no stock available. This allow you to pull from stock until the quantity on hand is zero, and then create a procurement to fulfill the MO requirements.
To configure this module, you need to:
- Activate the developer mode.
- Go to the products you want to follow this behaviour.
- In the view form go to the tab Inventory and set the Manufacturing MTO/MTS Locations. Any other location not specified here will have the standard behavior.
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Manufacturing and create a Manufacturing Order.
- Click on Confirm Production.
- Click on Reserve.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.