Multiple Payslipby Aktiv Software http://www.aktivsoftware.com
Employee Directory (hr)
• Leave Management (hr_holidays)
|Lines of code||180|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 11.0 v 10.0 v 12.0|
The Multiple Payslip module helps user to create payslip for multiple employees. Whereas the default functionality only offered facility of creating payslip for each employee separately.
Also, the default Odoo payslip feature allowed payslip generation of one month. While with this module user can create payslip for multiple employees as well as can avail the facility of creating payslip of more than one month for each user. The basic highlights of this modules are:
- Can allow user to create payslip for multiple employees at a time.
- User can create payslip of more than one month for each employee.
Prerequisites before Installation
No prerequisites required.
Under the Employee Tab you can select multiple employees whose payslip are to be generated.
After selecting multiple employees, click on the âCreate Payslipâ Action under âActionâ button.
A âCreate Payslipâ wizard will popup after having been clicked on create payslip action. Mention the âStartâ and âEndâ date for payslip.
Click on Confirm to generate payslip for selected employees. But the status for each payslip will be in draft.
In Odoo you need to confirm the payslip to bring them to the done state. For that you need to navigate to- âEmployee Payslipsâ tab and click on âMulti Payslip Confirmâ action.
As soon as you mark the selected payslips as confirm, you can see the status of selected payslips are converted to âDoneâ from âDraftâ.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.