Website Authorize Payment Acquirerby Forfens Tech
• Invoicing (account)
• Website Builder (website)
• Sales Management (sale)
|Lines of code||299|
|Also available in version||v 10.0 v 13.0 v 12.0 v 8.0 v 11.0|
Odoo Website Authorize Payment Gateway
Authorize Payment Gateway is available in ODOO to making a payment processing easier
Why ODOO Website Authorize Payment Gateway?
Also called Authorize Checkout. That use Authorize Advanced Integration Method (AIM).
Advanced Integration Method(AIM) is Authorize.Net's recommended connection method and offers the most secure and flexible integration for all types of transactions, including mobile, websites and other business applications.
Customers/Guest Users Features
- Accept/Pay payment from anywhere any time.
- Customers/Guest Users no longer redirect to any other site for enter payment details. All Payment procedures will be done on your site.
- It'll supports Visa, Mastercard, American Express, JCB, Discover card.
- In order of payment information, the customers/guest users web browser encrypts the payment information to be sent between the browser and the merchant webserver. In between, this may be done via SSL encryption. So manage better security management at the time of card verification.
- Administration can modify payment status.
- Administration can any time switch over from Test environment to Production environment and vise versa.
- Administration can easily enable/disable Authorize Checkout payment method.
Installation & Configuration
1.) Install Module
Install the Authorize Payment Acquirer module.
2.) Obtain API Login ID and Transaction Key
You have to create an account in authorize.net as a sandbox user. Later you'll update Test mode to the Live mode.
After created an account, navigate to Account » Settings » API Login ID and Transaction Key. Obtain your API Login ID and Transaction Key.
Next to generate your transaction key.
3.) Enter your API Login ID and Transaction Key
In Odoo navigate to Setting » Payment Acquirers » Select/Create Authorize Checkout » Enter your API Login ID and Transaction Key as well as set your environment preferences.
E-Commerce Payment Workflow
1.) Select Authorize Checkout Payment Method
2.) Enter Card Details
If Invalid Card Details Authorize Response Mesaage
3.) Order Confirmation
ODOO Admin Panel (Payment Transaction)
1.) Payment transaction
2.) Transaction Details
Help & Support
Any type of issue related to this module, any doubt, any queries contact us.
Odoo Technical Help, Support, Request any features give us the opportunity to service you better and improve our solution on a continuous basis.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.