Accept PayPal/ Credit Card On-site with Payflowby Oppa Technologies http://www.oppatech.com
• Invoicing (account)
• Sales Management (sale)
• Website Builder (website)
|Also available in version||v 10.0|
Try it now with the Demo
Check out an item and use:Card number 4111 1111 1111 1111
Expiry date 12/19
Security code 123
Accept PayPal/Credit Card On-site
Seamless Checkout Experience for your Customers
Use this module with your PayPal Payflow account to start accepting credit card payments without your customer leaving your site, providing them a more seamless experience to complete their purchase.
Two Rendering Options to Enhance User Expericence.
With a fully customized, user-friendly credit card form, provide intuitive payment details input to your customers. it's a uniformly-designed form that perfectly adapts with your website design.
What makes it more intuitive? A dynamic credit card simulator. Card details automatically appear in the credit card mock-up, automatically identifying the card type.
You can use PayPal iFrame instead to load PayPal payment form in an iframe, enabling customers to pay using their PayPal account.
Payment Secured. Ease your PCI Compliance.
Customers will have peace of mind and start trusting your site because credit card details are never stored on your server. The form is sent straight to PayPal for processing, easing you PCI compliance.
Easy to Set Up. No hassle.
To set up, just follow these easy steps:
- Make sure you have PayPal Payflow account. If you don't have yet, click on this link.
- Go to Invoicing > Configuration > Payments > Payment Acquirers
- Select PayPal Payments Pro (click Configure button)
- Enter your PayPal Payflow credentials: PARTNER, VENDOR, USER, PWD (Password)
- Configure your Payflow account here.
Under Payment Confirmation, select Show Confirmation page: On my website
Add your Return URL
Under Silent Post for Data Transfer, set Use Silent Post: Yes
Add your Silent Post URL: https://yourwebsite.com/payment_paypal_payments_pro/receiver
Check Void transaction when my server fails to receive data sent by the silent post.
Under Security Options, set Enable Secure Token: Yes
Save your changes
Customize the layout, select Layout C.
Click Save and Publish.
- Go back to the backend. Publish the Payment method
- Set Environment to Live to accept live payments.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.