Payroll Periodby Savoir-faire Linux https://www.savoirfairelinux.com
Leave Management (hr_holidays)
• Employee Directory (hr)
Add the concept of payroll period.
The objective is not to restrict or complicate the payroll workflow. It is meant to reduce the number of clicks related to date selections and avoid mistakes.
Add the date of payment on the payslip and payslip batch. This date is automatically filled when selecting a period.
Add the company field on the payslip batch. Add a sequence on the payslip batch name.
Create a fiscal year
Go to: Human Resources -> Configuration -> Payroll -> Payroll Fiscal Year
- Select a type of schedule, e.g. monthly
- Select a duration, e.g. from 2015-01-01 to 2015-12-31
- Select when the payment is done, e.g. the second day of the next period
- Click on create periods, then confirm
The first period of the year is now open and ready to be used.
Some companies have employees paid at different types of schedule. In that case, you need to create as many fiscal years as types of schedule required. The same applies in a multi-company configuration.
Create a payslip batch
Go to: Human Resources -> Payroll -> Payslip Batches
The first period of the fiscal year is already selected. You may change it if you manage multiple types of schedules.
- Click on Generate Payslips
The employees paid with the selected schedule are automatically selected.
- Click on Generate
- Confirm your payslips
- Click on Close
The payroll period is closed automatically and the next one is open.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.