POS Product Orderingby MAC5
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Sales Management (sale)
• Invoicing (account)
• Inventory Management (stock)
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 12.0 v 11.0 v 10.0 v 8.0|
POS Product Ordering
Way to order products in POS
No need for configuration, just the installation of the module.
There are 5 ways to order the products in POS interface
Default - The default behavior of product ordering in POS. Usually, it is ordered by Sequence, Internal Reference and Product Name.
A → Z - Order by ascending product name alphabetical order.
Z → A - Order by descending product name.
$ → $$$ - Order by ascending product price.
$$$ → $ - Order by descending product price.
This module is compatible and tested with these modules:
- ☑ Restaurant module (pos_restaurant)
- ☑ POS Discount module (pos_discount)
- ☑ Point of Sale / Product Limit
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.