Assign unique serial number in Point of Saleby Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. http://www.acespritech.com
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Sales Management (sale)
• Invoicing (account)
• Inventory Management (stock)
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 13.0 v 11.0 v 10.0 v 14.0 v 8.0|
Odoo 9 Point of Sale Extension
Assign unique serial number from Point of Sale Frontend
How to use
- First of all, we have to enable serial number feature in Inventory > Setting. Then as per below image, we can set `By Unique Serial Number` in product form so that during sale from Point of Sale it will ask to select serial number forcefully.
- Now we have created purchase order for this two product.
- And during incoming shipment, we have to assign unique and lot serial number.
- We can see quantity for the products in inventory.
- As we can see in below screen, when we click on product, system will open popup to select serial number.
- We can not change quantity also because its unique serial number per product and we can not even add same product with same serial number multiple times.
- We can see the selected serial number in receipt also.
- And same serial number will be there in pos order also in backend and we can check in delivery order also.
NOTE: We give 60 days support for our customers. Before trying in your live db, please ask us to provide you for test link. If any other custom modules are installed and because of that some errors occurs then we charge extra.
Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.