Odoo 9 Prestashop Connectorby Globalteckz http://www.globalteckz.com
• Sales Management (sale)
• Inventory Management (stock)
|Also available in version||v 10.0|
Odoo 9 Prestashop connector
Now connect your Prestashop eCommerce store with Odoo ERP version 9 and synchronize all your data in few clicks with our 2 way Odoo Prestashop Bridge i.e.: you can import data into Odoo from Prestashop and vice versa.
Prestashop is a one of the leading Open source eCommerce Solution. Prestashop is published under Open Software License and is written in PHP programming language with support of MySQL database management system. Today many of the eCommerce merchants are using Prestashop â as per Wikipedia there are more than 250,000 shops worldwide with 60 different languages using Prestashop based websites. Prestashop includes many built in features and further Prestashop is fully customized as per the requirements.
About Odoo version 9 Prestashop Connector
Our Odoo Magento connector is right now one of the best selling apps on Odoo apps helping Magento merchants from small to large Businesses to concentrate more on the business side. Because of which out team at Globalteckz felt to prepare Odoo integration with Prestashop â We have created this connector for Odoo version 8 and now with extra features we have enhance the features in Odoo version 9. (Odoo Prestashop connector version 10 is different) Odoo Prestashop connector helps you with various features that enhance your experience after using and ERP software for your eCommerce website. This connector is supported for Prestashop version 1.6 and above and Odoo 9
Odoo 9 Prestashop Connector
- Import Product from Prestashop to Odoo
- Import Product Attributes from Prestashop Store to Odoo
- Imports Product with Product Variants from Prestashop to Odoo
- Import Categories from Prestashop to Odoo
- Import Customers from Prestashop to Odoo
- Import Suppliers from Prestashop to Odoo
- Imports Manufacturers from Prestashop to Odoo
- Imports Addresses from Prestashop to Odoo
- Imports Product Inventory from Prestashop to Odoo
- Imports Delivery Carriers from Prestashop to Odoo
- Imports Orders from Prestashop to Odoo
- Imports Order Shipping Information from Prestashop to Odoo
- Update Order Status from Odoo to Prestashop
- Import Cart Rules from Prestashop to Odoo
- Import Catalog Price Rules from Prestashop to Odoo
- Export Categories from Odoo to Prestashop
- Export Product Attributes from Odoo to Prestashop Store
- Exports Product Variants from Odoo to Prestashop Store
- Exports Product Inventory From Odoo to Prestashop Store
- Exports Orders from Odoo to Prestashop
- Exports Order Status from Odoo to Prestashop
- Exports Customer Messages From Odoo to Prestashop
- Exports Cart Rule from Odoo to Prestashop
- Exports Catalog price Rules from Odoo to Prestashop
- Bidirectional update for order status like cancellation, payment accepted, delivered.
- Tax mapping
- Payment mapping
Here you can see the list of Shops on the Dashboards we have simplified everything in this connector i.e.: you can import and update everything from your Dashboards only.
LIST OF IMPORT FUNCTIONS
Once you click on the Import function â a pop up will open up so that you can perform different operations from your Prestashop into Odoo ERP software
Here you can see in the below image we have list of functions that can be performed from Odoo ERP software
1. Import product attributes
2. Import of categories
3. Import of customers
4. Importing suppliers
5. Importing manufacturers
6. Import of Addresses
7. Import of all your products from Prestashop into Odoo
8. Importing of Inventory
9. Importing of shipping carriers
10. Importing of all your Prestashop Orders
11. Import of messages from the customers into Odoo
12. Import of cart rules
13. Import of catalog rules
You can import everything in one go by check boxing the respective operations â once you click on "run button" everything will be imported into Odoo version 9
Further you can also select multiple shops for the operations in one go
The above were high level features on Dashboards and importing functions â now let's go into the steps of Prestashop Odoo Connector
Creating of instance : Click on the Prestashop menu and below you will be able to see Prestashop Instances and Prestashop shop â The first step is to create the Prestashop instance
You can create Prestashop instance in Odoo by clicking on Create button
After Opening the Prestashop instance you can fill up the form to create a new Prestashop Instance
1. Name of the instance (You can provide name of your instance example : Tony's Shop)
2. Company Name (Fill your company name )
3. Version (You can select the version of your current Prestashop website)
Account Credentials â
4. Location â You can see your location in the Prestashop configuration information > Store Location
5. Web service Keys - In your Prestashop website â advance parameters there is an option
called Web service then you need to create/generate web service keys and provide permission to it
Main Configuration â
6. Warehouse (By default you can use my company warehouse )
7. Shipping Product (This will be created automatically)
You can directly check out the list of Prestashop shops created in Odoo from the menu "Prestashop - Shops"
Here is one of the Prestashop detailing once you click on the shop
Shipping and Handling management from Odoo â here you can manage or assign the shipment as per your requirements
Gift Wrapping fee â You can manage gift-wrapping fees from Odoo itself
Guest customer management helps you to configure guest customers on your Prestashop website
You can also configure the bank and sales journal
Order workflow helps you to define your own workflows for order management
As you can see in the below image your store/shop consist of last import date of Product, inventory, order & Messages. You can further edit the same if required for the next import. Or can run the schedulers for automatic import of your attributes, inventory, orders, messages etc
From the Dashboard itself you can initiate the import of everything - To start your initial import you can click on the Prestashop Dashboard in Odoo and there you can see the import button â You can import everything at one go by check boxing the operations you need to perform in Odoo from Prestashop â or if you need automatically this can be done via schedulers which can be define for every minute, or every hour and so on. . . .
We will detail each and every functions of our Odoo Prestashop connector
Import Product Attributes : You can click on the check box for Import product Attributes and then click on run Button â make sure for the first time import just initiate with the attributes part. You can click on the run button.
Here you can see the list of attributes imported from Prestashop into Odoo
We can check the details of each and every attributes as required
Below is the list of attributes values imported from Prestashop into Odoo
IMPORT CATEGORIES : To import the categories you simply check box the import categories function and click on run this will import all your Prestashop categories in Odoo
You can also check on each and every respective category in details
IMPORT CUSTOMERS: To import the customer you simply check box the import customers function and click on run this will import all your Prestashop Customer in Odoo
You can also check on each and every respective Customer in details
IMPORT SUPPLIERS AND MANUFACTURERS
To import the Suppliers and Manufacturers you simply check box the import suppliers & Manufacturer function and click on run this will import all your Prestashop suppliers & Manufacturer in Odoo
Here you can see the list of suppliers & Manufacturer imported in Odoo
You can also check on each and every respective suppliers & Manufacturer in details
IMPORT ADRESSSES : Once you import addresses all the addresses of your customers, suppliers & manufacturer will be imported into Odoo. To import the Addresses you simply check box the import Addresses function and click on run this will import all your Prestashop addresses in Odoo
IMPORT PRODUCTS : To import the Products you simply check box the import Products function and click on run this will import all your Prestashop Products in Odoo
Here you can see the list of Products imported in Odoo
You can also check on each and every respective Product in details
Product variants available on Prestashop shop is also imported in Odoo
Products categories details
Showcasing which shop this particular product is live on Prestashop stores
Inventory handling of Prestashop products in Odoo
IMPORT INVENTORY : To import the Inventory you simply check box the import Inventory function and click on run this will import all your Prestashop Inventory in Odoo. You can see the inventory in the inventory management module of Odoo.
IMPORT OF CARRIERS : To import the Carriers you simply check box the import Carriers function and click on run this will import all your Prestashop Carriers in Odoo
IMPORT OF Prestashop ORDERS : To import the Prestashop orders you simply check box the import Prestashop orders function and click on run this will import all your Prestashop orders in Odoo
Here you can see the list of Prestashop orders imported in Odoo with the delivery methods.
You can also check on each and every respective Prestashop orders in details such as shipping info, sales info, invoicing policies, Payments mode etc.
IMPORT OF Prestashop MESSAGES : To import the Prestashop Messages you simply check box the import Prestashop message function and click on run this will import your entire Prestashop message in Odoo
IMPORT OF CART RULES: To import the Prestashop cart rules you simply check box the import Cart rules function and click on run this will import all your Prestashop cart rules in Odoo
Here you can see the list of Prestashop cart rules imported in Odoo
All catalog price rules are also imported in Odoo with detailing
UPDATES FROM Odoo TO Prestashop
You can update the following from Odoo to Prestashop by selecting single or multiple shops as required
1. Update categories from Odoo to Prestashop
2. Updates of cart rules from Odoo to Prestashop
3. Update of catalog rules from Odoo to Prestashop
4. Updating of Product data which updates product variants, images & inventory also
5. Update of Product inventory
6. Updates of orders status from Odoo to Prestashop
INVOICING MANAGEMENT in Odoo
With Odoo Prestashop connector you can easily manage your invoices from your suppliers, customers, and manufacturers.
You can check each and every detail of the invoices from Odoo itself.
QUOTATION & SALE ORDER MANAGEMENT IN Odoo
Odoo Prestashop connector manages all your quotation in Odoo itself you can check the list of quotation and their details with every products and inventory from Odoo only
Click here for complete documentation
Want to see demo or trial version of the module contact us
You will get 365 days free support incase any bugs or support while installing and testing the module.
At GlobalTeckz we specialize in providing ERP implementation using the best of industry methodology that ensures successful ERP implementation. Be it manufacturing trading or eCommerce industry our resource thirve to make every project success for our clients. Globalteckz is an official partner of one of the leading open source erp solution named as Odoo and have completed more than 50+ implementation across the globe.If you feel that this module (Odoo Prestashop) can be helpful for your business feel free to email us on email@example.com
Get Help & Support
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.