Project Issue Type
This module adds a model 'project.issue.type' and a many2one field 'type' in the project issue model. Both the model and the 'type' field are missing in the standard Odoo.
This module is helpful when developing multiple features that require the same field.
By installing this module, not any functionality will be added to your system. This module is meant to be a base module to be extended with other modules that need a field 'type' for the model 'project.issue'. Is a way to avoid that multiple modules create the same field, that would cause conflicts and confusion.
To use this module, you need to:
- Open an issue form and select its type.
- Andrea Stirpe <email@example.com>
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
Is there a way you could add the issue type to the Issues Analysis report?