Sequential Code for Tasksby OdooMRP team https://github.com/OCA/project , AvanzOSC https://github.com/OCA/project , Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/project , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/project
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 13.0 v 10.0 v 8.0 v 12.0|
Sequential code for tasks
- This module adds a sequential code for tasks.
To change the task code sequence, you must:
- Activate the developer mode.
- Go to Settings > Technical > Sequences & Identifiers > Sequences.
- Click on "Task code" sequence to edit.
To use this module, you need to:
#. Go to menu Project > Search > Tasks and create a new task, and you get a new code saving it. #. If you duplicate a task, you will get a new code for the new task.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.