Purchase Management (purchase)
• Inventory Management (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 11.0 v 10.0|
Purchase Date Planned Manual
This module makes the system to always respect the planned (or scheduled) date set by the user when creating a Purchase order or the day set in the procurement order if the line is created from there.
Additionally, this module modifies the PO views and sets in red the lines that are predicted to arrive late compared to the scheduled date and vendor lead time.
To use this module you could follow any of the two options below:
- Go to 'Purchase' and create a purchase order.
- Manually set the scheduled date in the PO lines.
- This date will never be modified by the system and the lines that are expected to be late are highlighted in red.
- Create a procurement order for a product that can be bought and have the route 'buy' activated.
- Run the procurement.
- Now the scheduled date in the procurement is respected even if the line is added to a previously existing PO.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Lois Rilo <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.