Purchase Location by Lineby ForgeFlow https://github.com/OCA/purchase-workflow , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/purchase-workflow
Purchase Management (purchase)
• Inventory Management (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
Purchase Deliveries split by date (64 lines of code)
|Lines of code||154|
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 10.0 v 13.0 v 12.0|
Purchase Location by Line
Allows to define a specific destination location on each Purchase Order line. When the PO is confirmed, it will generate one Incoming Shipment per combination of destination location and expected date indicated in the Purchase Order Lines.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Jordi Ballester Alomar <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.