Purchase Order Typeby Camptocamp https://github.com/OCA/purchase-workflow , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/purchase-workflow
Purchase Management (purchase)
• Inventory Management (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 11.0 v 13.0 v 14.0|
Purchase Order Type
Adds a configurable type on the purchase orders, allowing to predefine some purchase order fields attached to this type.
This type can be used in filters and groupbys.
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to Purchases > Configuration > Purchase types
- Modify / create the purchase order types
- Assign (optionally) a default incoterm for this type.
- Assign (optionally) a default picking type for this type (only incoming types).
You can also predefine a purchase order type in the partner:
- Open a partner in Purchases > Purchase > Vendors.
- Go to the Sales & Purchases page.
- Select one type on the field.
To use this module, you need to:
- Attribute a type when editing purchase orders
- Order Type will be autofilled when selecting a partner that has a type set in its data.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Known issues / Roadmap
- Suggestion: add a default configuration attached to the types
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.