Purchase Request to Call for Bidsby Eficent https://github.com/OCA/purchase-workflow , Acsone SA/NV https://github.com/OCA/purchase-workflow , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/purchase-workflow
Purchase Management (purchase)
• Inventory Management (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Also available in version||v 8.0|
Purchase Request to Call for Bids
This module introduces the possibility to create or extend a Call for Bids from Purchase Request Lines.
- Go to the Purchase Request Lines from the menu entry 'Purchase Requests', and also from the 'Purchase' menu.
- Select the lines that you wish to initiate the Call for Bids for, then go to 'More' and press 'Create Call for Bids'. You can choose to select an existing Draft Call for Bids or create a new one.
- The application attempts to consolidate the lines in the Call for Bids in in as few lines as possible, for the same product, UoM and analytic account.
For further information, please visit:
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.