Sale Automatic Workflowby Akretion https://github.com/OCA/sale-workflow , Camptocamp https://github.com/OCA/sale-workflow , Sodexis https://github.com/OCA/sale-workflow , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/sale-workflow
Sales Management (sale)
• Invoicing (account)
• Inventory Management (stock)
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 12.0 v 10.0 v 13.0 v 8.0|
Sale Automatic Workflow
Create workflows with more or less automatization and apply it on sales orders.
A workflow can:
- Apply default values:
- Packing Policy (partial, complete)
- Shipping Policy (prepaid, manual, postpaid, picking)
- Invoice On (ordered quantities, shipped quantities)
- Set the invoice's date to the sale order's date
- Set a sales team
- Apply automatic actions:
- Validate the order (only if paid, always, never)
- Create an invoice
- Validate the invoice
- Confirm the picking
This module is used by Magentoerpconnect and Prestashoperpconnect. It is well suited for other E-Commerce connectors as well.
To use this module, you need to:
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Guewen Baconnier
- Beau Sebastien
- Leonardo Pistone
- Stéphane Bidoul
- Damien Crier
- Alexandre Fayolle
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.