Sale Sourced by Lineby Camptocamp https://github.com/OCA/sale-workflow , Eficent https://github.com/OCA/sale-workflow , SerpentCS https://github.com/OCA/sale-workflow , Info a tout prix https://github.com/OCA/sale-workflow , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/sale-workflow
Sales Management (sale)
• Invoicing (account)
• Inventory Management (stock)
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 15.0 v 8.0 v 10.0 v 13.0 v 7.0|
Sale Sourced by Line
This module adds the possibility to source a line of sale order from a specific warehouse instead of using the warehouse of the sale order.
This will create one procurement group per warehouse set in sale order lines.
It will only supports routes such as MTO and Drop Shipping.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.