Product QR Code Generatorby Softhealer Technologies https://www.softhealer.com
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 15.0 v 13.0 v 14.0 v 10.0 v 11.0 v 12.0|
Product QR Code Generator
This module automatically generates QR Code for the Product. It allows for generating QR Code for existing products. Generate QR Code on new product creation. This module helps to set up a unique QR Code for products. This module provides functionality to generate product QR Code If already exists.
User Setting: Tick the "QR Code Generator" group.
General Setting: Tick the "Is generate QR Code When Product Create" option for automatic generate QR Code when new products created.
If you want to generate manually QR Code of products then select it and click "Generate QR Code".
Tick checkbox "Overwrite QR Code If Exist" If you want to overwrite QR Code which has already QR code.
You can see the newly generated QR Code.
The product QR Code tree view looks like below.
Using a search bar you can search products by QR.
Select product variants and click on "Generate QR Code" to generate QR for product variants.
Users can change the Sequence of the QR Code.
The sequence QR Code template looks like below.
Version 9.0.1 | Released on : 29th March 2022
- Yes, this app works perfectly with Odoo Enterprise (Odoo.sh & Premise) as well as Community.
- No, This app is not compatible with Odoo's Multi-Company Feature.
- Yes, we provide free support for 100 days.
- Yes, you will get free update for lifetime.
- Yes, You need to install python: ['qrcode'] library.
- Yes, You have to download module for each version (13,14,15) except in version 12 or lower.
- No, We do not provide any kind of exchange.
openerp Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via openerp Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop openerp modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the openerp Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.