Purchase Order Multi Product Selectionby Sitaram http://sitaramsolutions.in
Purchase Management (purchase)
• Inventory Management (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||109|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 11.0 v 12.0 v 10.0|
Purchase Order Multi Product Selection
- ★ Add multiple lines to a purchase order line from purchase order at a time on single click .
- ★ Create request for quotation from product variant view with multiple products.
This module allows you to add multiple products in purchase order line on a single click. You can also create request for quotation from product variant Tree view with selected multiple products very quickly.
From request Quotation View
Added one button in request for quotation view i.e "Select Product"
The wizard will open after click on "Select Product" button.
You will get the selection of product when you click on add an item
Selected Product will be added in wizard.
All the selected line will be added in order lines if you will click on apply.
From Product Variant View.
Select product as much as you want from the product variant tree view and click on action menu. There you will see a create request for quotation menu.
Wizard for create request for quotation will open.
RFQ will be created with selected products.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.