Web Editor Background Color Pickerby Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/web , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/web
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 12.0 v 11.0 v 10.0|
Web Editor Background Color Picker
This module extends the functionality of the web editor to support setting a custom background color to any snippet allowing you to customize it.
To use this module, you need to:
- Install any module that makes use of the web editor, such as mass_mailing or website.
- Use that module's facilities to edit some web content.
- Drag & drop any snippet into the web editor body.
- Click on Customize > Color.
- A color from the theme preset.
- A custom color by clicking on the text input and then either:
- Writing the HTML color code.
- Selecting a color from the color picker.
- Writing "transparent" to remove it.
Known issues / Roadmap
- When migrating to v10, adapt this option again to its brand new built-in colorpicker.
- While you write to the text input, you may notice it disappears for a moment, but don't worry, you are still writing.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- This addon includes code copied from bootstrap-colorpicker
- Jairo Llopis <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.