Web Notifyby ACSONE SA/NV https://github.com/OCA/web , AdaptiveCity https://github.com/OCA/web , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/web
|Lines of code||99|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 11.0|
Send instant notification messages to the user in live.
This technical module allows you to send instant notification messages from the server to the user in live. Two kinds of notification are supported.
- Warning: Displayed in a red flying popup div
- Information: Displayed in a light yellow flying popup div
To send a notification to the user you just need to call one of the new methods defined on res.users:
self.env.user.notify_info('My information message')
self.env.user.notify_warning('My marning message')
This module is based on the Instant Messaging Bus. To work properly, the server must be launched in gevent mode.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Laurent Mignon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.