Website Form - ReCaptchaby LasLabs https://github.com/OCA/website , Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/website , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/website
Website Builder (website)
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 10.0 v 11.0 v 8.0|
Website Form - ReCaptcha
Adds a ReCaptcha field widget for website forms
- Obtain ReCaptcha key from Google
- Add site key to recaptcha.key.site system parameter
- Add secret key to recaptcha.key.secret system parameter
To use this module, you need to:
- Already have a form-enabled model
- Set website_form_recaptcha to True on that model (similar to enabling forms)
- Add an element with the o_website_form_recaptcha class anywhere in the form
Look at website_crm_recaptcha module for example implementation
Known Issues / Road Map
- Add domain validation
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Dave Lasley <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.