Transparent Themeby Ksolves India Ltd. https://store.ksolves.com/
|Lines of code
- Once the theme is installed, the user will see a Gear like option appear on the top right side of your Odoo screen. Hovering over the same will reveal its name as Theme Customization.
- Clicking the Theme Customization icon present on top right opens a pop-up named Theme Customization with three menus namely, Theme Backgrounds, Upload and Customize.
- The Theme Backgrounds menu consists of the default 9 Pre-installed HD Images that Ksolves is providing.
- The Upload option provides you with the liberty to upload an image of your own choice for the background.
- Once your image is uploaded, ensure that you click on the Save & Set Background button to save your changes permanently.
- The user uploaded images also get saved in the Theme Backgrounds menu once they are uploaded. If you wish to delete any of your own uploaded images, you can do the same by clicking the Delete button.
The customize menu provides the user with the options to:
-Choose Header Background Colour
-Choose Sidebar Background Colour.
-Choose Sidebar Text Colour.
-Choose Header Text Colour.
-A slider to adjust the opacity of Header.
-A slider to adjust the opacity of Sidebar.
It's time to bid goodbye to the boring, monotonous interface of Odoo which you have been using for a while and say hello to a theme, which breathes life into your Odoo backend and one that you can customize and make new every day.
Ksolves' Transparent Theme promises to be your one-time investment into Odoo Themes for sure.
Ksolves will provide FREE 90 days support for any doubt, queries, and bug fixing (excluding data recovery) or any type of issues related to this module. This is applicable from the date of purchase.
Extensively Tested on Odoo Vanilla with Ubuntu OS
Ksolves Suggested Apps
Ksolves Odoo Services
Odoo Community Apps
Odoo Support & Maintenance
Odoo Integration Services
Odoo Developer Outsourcing
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.