Peafowl Themeby AppJetty https://www.appjetty.com/
|Odoo Apps Dependencies
Email Marketing (mass_mailing)
• eCommerce (website_sale)
• Discuss (mail)
• Website Builder (website)
|Lines of code
|8.0 9.0 10.0 11.0 12.0
Peafowl - A dynamic and flexible solution for website
Fully Responsive HTML5 Bootstrap Theme for Odoo CMS
Peafowl, as the name suggests, is an agile, flexible, aesthetic and customizable CMS theme for Odoo that can fuel the website. Its specialty lies in its neat and clean finish, simple navigation yet attractive layout. Peafowl Odoo custom theme for website offers three level mega menu, customizable product list and many more attractive features to create a professional and highly robust website.
There are MAIN THREE OPTIONS to select and customize for admin as below
- Background Image
- Background Color
Peafowl Customization Tool
Peafowl Odoo CMS theme comes with customization flexibility. You can easily change Background, Colors and Font combinations of your website or you can preset.
Peafowl Theme Customization
Peafowl Odoo ecommerce theme comes with lots of user friendly options
- Configure two different Layouts (Wide | Boxed)
- Configure different 6 primary Colors
- Configure different 6 background Patterns
- Configure different 6 font Combinations
Wide range of Snippet Varieties
- Allow to Drag and Drop different parts and set over anywhere. (i.e. Banners, center body contains like Our Team Section, Brand Logo etc)
- Auto Resize option to make flexibility of the image resize automatically
Append NEW BLOCKS and Customize as per requirement
Big Picture with Message
Our Team Section
Three column and text
Message with Images
Note: All the new features of Theme Peafowl v11 may not be available in older versions.
Technical Help & Support
We offer extremely convenient and quick support service to all your technical help & support requests. As our support service is the parameter defining the success of our business and earning us the brand name. Please feel free to contact us
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.