Awesome Backendby Mohamed Cherkaoui http://magnetomedia.de , Saïd Naouat http://magnetomedia.de , Magnetomedia Digital Agency http://magnetomedia.de
Awesome Backend for the Community version
Designed For End Users
Inspired from our experience in the web application developpement. Making the backend more awesome is not always easy, it requires more web skills and using new technologies. So we are very happy to share with you this module.
Not compatible with the enterprise version.
Not responsive, you can contact us if you need more features.
Link : http://backend9.odoo.malta.magnetomedia.net
User : demo Password : demo
Navigation is more fluide
New and Awesome Look
Before starting the installation, you should upgrade your Odoo Server. We use now Version 9.0c-20160118 (Community Edition)
1. Prepare folder for the module
Create for example an empty folder and name it extra-addons, then decompress the package. Hierarchy should be like:
2. Change the Odoo Configuration
Now copy the full path of the folder extra-addons and look for the file openerp-server.conf. Edit the file openerp-server.conf by adding the full path of extra-addons in the parameter addons_path using a comma
In the example above, the folder extra-addons is created in the folder /mnt, you can create it where ever you want.
Example. Example. In the standard installation of Odoo on ubuntu/debian the file openerp-server.conf is located in /etc/odoo/ So you can edit the file using the command vim /etc/odoo/openerp-server.conf
3. Install the module
To install the module you should follow these instructions :
- Restart the Odoo Server
- Log in your database as Administrator
- Activate the developper mode
- Go to the menu Apps -> Update Apps List and Update the list
- Go to the menu Apps -> Apps and clear the filter then type backend
- Make sure that the Odoo Server is restarted, check logs.
- Make sure that the role used by Odoo has read access to the folder extra-addons and its children.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.
Need future update
Hi thanks for this nice backend theme, but is there any update in the future. i think it can be more nice
I see the link now.. Thanks
The theme is perfect so far.. :-)